Electronic Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Accelerated and Simplified Tasks (eFAST)
eFAST is the FAA’s preferred small business contracting vehicle for services and offers multiple contract types to include Firm-Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursable, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour. With a combined ceiling amount of $7.4 billion, to date the eFAST program has awarded over $4 billion in contracts to small businesses. Any FAA Program Management Office (PMO) and Contracting Officer (CO) can use eFAST. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, technical, engineering, and scientific services; professional, management, and administrative services; advisory and assistance services; other professional services of an architectural or engineering nature, major systems support; and introduction of new and/or innovative types of services.
The eFAST MOA includes 76 labor categories and has a period of performance through Fiscal Year 2019, with one 5-year option, and task orders may continue past the end date at the discretion of the Contracting Officer. The eFAST KSN Workspace is the FAA’s secured online bidding and contract administration tool.
BayFirst is an eFAST Master Ordering Agreement (MOA) Holder (Contract Number 693KA9-18-A-00138) with the following awarded functional areas:
- Air Transportation Support (ATS)
- ATS includes Architectural, Electrical and Wiring, Environmental Remediation, Environmental, Facilities Support, Biological, Chemical, Energy, Hydrology, Physics, Radio, Safety, Security, Weather Forecasting, and Meteorological Services
- Research & Development (R&D)
- R&D can apply to the Physical and Life Sciences, including Astronomy, Biology, Chemistry, Computers, Computer Science, Ecology, Environmental, Geology, Hydrology, Mathematics, Meteorology, Oceanography, Physics, Statistics, Theoretical/Modeling, and Operations Research
- Engineering Services (ES)
- ES can apply to Systems Engineering, System Analysis, Specialty Engineering, System Security, Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, Test, Acoustical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Astrophysics, Chemical, Civil, Combustion, Communications, Construction, Electrical, Environmental, Erosion Control, Geological, Geophysical, Heating, Human Factors, Hydraulics, Industrial, Logistics, Manufacturing, Marine, Mechanical, Nuclear, Operations Research, Developing Training Materials, Air Traffic Operations Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Safety System Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Management Analysis/Design/Development, Air Traffic Operations Training, Air Traffic Safety System Training, Air Traffic Management Training, and Training
- Computer Systems Support (CSS)
- CSS includes Technology Systems Architecture, Network Analysis/Design/Test, Computer System Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, and Graphic Design
- Computer/Information Systems Development (CSD)
- CSD includes Information Analysis/Business Intelligence, Database Analysis/Design/Development, Computer Program Analysis/Design/Development, Computer System Analysis/Design/Development, Web Site Analysis/Design/Development, Graphic Design, Computer System Server Analysis/Design/Test, Developing Training Materials, Training, Information Assurance Analysis/Test, Enterprise Architecture, and Information Services
- Maintenance & Repair (M&R)
- M&R includes General Equipment Repair and Specialized Equipment Repair
These functional areas can be grouped to support any range of functional disciplines and elements of the FAA systems life cycle, and all facets of management in support of FAA business areas and systems, mission support and information systems, as well as administrative processes and systems.
BayFirst Program Manager: Mr. Tommey Meyers, firstname.lastname@example.org
eFAST Official Website: www.faa.gov/go/eFAST