GSA 8(a) Streamlined Technology Application Resource for Services (STARS) II
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), is a Multiple Award (MA), Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions and cutting-edge technology from award-winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies, while streamlining the acquisition process. With a $12B program ceiling and a period of performance through August 30, 2021, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements.
Orders issued on or before August 30, 2021 may continue through August 30, 2024. Orders may be competed or directly awarded; directed orders under the competitive threshold must not exceed $4M per order and SBA approval is not required for direct awards. There are no protests allowed on orders under $10M (except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC).
Prior to issuing orders, contracting officers are required to receive training on the use of the 8(a) STARS II contract and be granted a written Delegation of Procurement Authority (DPA) from the GSA Small Business GWAC Center. Training is offered at no cost via a self-paced, online course. In addition, Assisted Acquisition Support is available at agency request, as well as complimentary scope compatibility reviews.
To access the 8(a) STARS II homepage, visit www.gsa.gov/8astars2.
The 8(a) STARS II DPA training may be accessed at https://youtu.be/o1ioX7g5PhM or from the 8(a) STARS II homepage.
More information on DPA training may be found on the Attend GWAC Delegation of Procurement Authority Training webpage.
- Basic Contract: GS-06F-0951Z
- Contractor DUNS Number: 113781749
- Prompt Payment Terms: N/A
- Contractor Program Manager: Mr. James Fagan, email@example.com
- For more information on key features, benefits, and the ordering process, click here.
BayFirst is qualified to provide in Constellation 1 Functional Area 1 (C1 FA1), NAICS 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services, and Constellation 1 Functional Area 2 (C1 FA2), NAICS 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services.
For each FA below, the work examples in the bulleted list under each NAICS code description are representative, not all inclusive.
FA1: 541511- CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in writing, modifying, testing, and supporting software to meet the needs of a particular customer.
- Custom computer applications software programming services
- Custom computer program or software development
- Custom computer programming services
- Custom computer software analysis and design services
- Custom computer software programming services
- Custom computer software support services
- Web (i.e. Internet) page design services, custom
FA2: 541512- COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in planning and designing computer systems that integrate computer hardware, software, and communication technologies. The hardware and software components of the system may be provided by this establishment or company as part of integrated services or may be provided by third parties or vendors. These establishments often install the system and train and support users of the system.
- CAD (computer-aided design) systems integration design services
- CAE (computer-aided engineering) systems integration design
- CAM (computer-aided manufacturing) systems integration design
- Computer hardware consulting services or consultants
- Computer software consulting services or consultants
- Computer systems integration analysis and design services
- Computer systems integration design consulting services
- Computer integrator services
- Information management computer systems integration design services
- Local Area Network (LAN) computer systems integration design services
- Computer network systems design services
- Office automation computer systems integration design services